Monday, June 29, 2020

Monday 29th June 2020...Day 132!!

A beautiful day and as I have decided to stay off the courts until next Monday Boomer and I went for a 

long hike here...





It is just over one hours drive and we found the trail head and it is 6 km one way along beautiful forests..









Mostly by the river...










Boomer always finds the biggest stick he can...








The trail ends at Nymph Falls which are just spectacular...








Lunch spot..





One brave man...





I took this shot to show you..this lady was very pretty and most of her body that I could see was covered and I could only think to myself that my two little tattoos were not only painful but expensive...I wonder how she felt!!




Looking down river..









Back up stream..





It was a wonderful day out in the fresh air...Boomer enjoyed being off leash the whole time and even managed to get into the river!!





Tonight from my bedroom window...





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...