Monday, June 01, 2020

Monday 1st June 2020..Day 104!!

Remember those first of the month rabbit rituals!!!





Although it rained a lot during the night the courts were

dry enough for four of us to play two hours of tennis this morning, which as always I really  enjoyed!!


Late in the afternoon I took Boomer out on a 5 km hike we just went about five minute drive away and walked first along the trail by the power lines...








Enjoying the flowers...







can you find Boomer?











Then into the forest..





I just like this shot....






and this one...




And no we did not see any...





I do like these three photos very much....











This one is a throw back to my Bermuda days with my God child Victoria...






And then her parents Hillary and Stan, who sadly passed away a few months ago...


I just recently re connected with them through Facebook....they now a have settled in Australia!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...