Saturday, June 20, 2020

Saturday 20 th June 2020...Day 123!!!

it was raining again this morning so no tennis which is good because I tweaked my hamstring again a little bit yesterday ....


So what is a guy supposed to do when he cannot play tennis??


Yes you guessed right...he watches a live soccer game from England!!


this is arguably the  best league in the world and I was very happy to see the pre match display of course in front of no spectators!!


The first thing the players did was have a minutes silence...








The next thing I really like instead of having their names on the back of their shirts they all have the same Black lives matter on the jersey!!!





Then when the referee blows his whistle to start the game all the players including officials take a knee...









I enjoyed watching the game....


The afternoon was sunny so I took Boomer on a new hike here....





On this trail...





Boomer was happy to be off leash and enjoyed himself...




This is a Garter snake very numerous and safe...


this reminds me of my Camino days!!











The suspension bridge...















And the views from the bridge....











Some wild flowers....







We walked maybe 7 km and my leg felt fine....


Just as we returned to the car the heavens opened and we had torrential rain all the way home.


I am enjoying my new show a detective series taking place in London!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

4 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Another beautiful hike!

mexicokid said...

Yes....not quite so nice as most of the hikes we have done..but still lovely...cheers๐ŸŒˆ

Peter and Shelagh said...

What series are you watching? Cheers Shelagh

mexicokid said...

For seven dollars a month I subscribe to the UK version of Netflix called Brit box...I really love their dramas and police shows, watching on called Unforgotten...check out Brit box!!๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...