Saturday, June 06, 2020

Saturday 6 th June 2020..Day 109!!!!

Some of the men in my life....


Croft working on my RV!!



The next two are of Jerry in the hot tub in their home in Nova Scotia


Then in the beaches of Mexico recusing a Momma  turtle..

This is my dear friend Roy who I spent many years as a respite help..he was a gentle giant!!!


Two friends off the cruise ship..in Fiji... 



A blind Japanese man and his son walking the Camino!!

The. Pearson boys doing what the do best...watching a soccer game...My Brother, Malc, and his youngest son Andy!!


My friend of over of 50 years Larry...




This is Kirby’s Dad, Ken, I also spent many years being with him and a true gentle man!!


The oldest Pearson, now 93 my Uncle Bram....my Dad’s brother...



My Dad and his only Great grandchild, Tom!!

A true mentor to me Guy with his charming  Bride my great friend Linda



The Anderson boys here in Nanaimo..


Ben, Mia,Alex, Me,Zach and Kirby!!

My two nephews ...Mark and Andy!!




Stay safe and healthy!!
Yashi  Kochi!!!
























No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...