Monday, June 15, 2020

Monday 15th June 2020...Day 118!!!

Sorry this will not be an exciting or interesting post......the rain ruled most of the day but I did go out around 11am to do some chores...my first stop was at my old bank to officially close my account and with draw the last dollars I had in there......like everywhere I went today social distancing was in good effect which is great but it does make the service slower, but not complaining!!

I then went to my new bank, same rules applied and another wait.....but achieved what I needed to do.

Next stop was the driving licence office and also same rules applied here and it was a wait of over 45 minutes...it is a long story but I am awaiting the renewal of my driving licence but they need to investigate  my residency status in the Province...which is still on going...the good news is that did extend my temporary licence until the middle of August!!!

The weather forecast for the rest of the week is supposed to be sunny so hopefully I will be back out on the tennis courts maƱana!!

I promise more exciting writing tomorrow!!


Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!!


2 comments:

Peter and Shelagh said...

Good news about the extension to your DL. Cheers, Shelagh

mexicokid said...

Thanks just wish they would issue me the real deal....cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...