Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Tuesday 30 th June 2020...Day 133!!!

Today’s hike was back to here....





A lovely Provincial park with many trails and of course waterfalls...











Boomer had to be on the leash but he still had fun...











just a gorgeous area...














Back home we needed some couch time!!





Cannot believe this is the end of June and I arrived here 15 th March..wow how things changed for me.


I feel so lucky and blessed.....


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

2020 has been a strange year in so many ways. Here we are at July 1st and it is cold out...

mexicokid said...

For sure a year that will never be forgotten..cold, wet and windy here...🌈🌈

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...