Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Wednesday 24th June 2020...Day 127!!!!

They say the weather on the west coast can change minute by minute and today was that day...


It rained all night and until about noon which gave me an excuse, not that I need one, to watch my childhood English soccer team get resoundingly thrashed on live TV....





I have watched my team about four times now in the last couple of years and they have been beaten each time....getting beat does not bother me but it also seems each time I watch their effort seems to me to be lacking!!


The sunshine came out and I took Boomer on another new hike this time to the Nanaimo River..











Beautiful but deadly dangerous lives are lost every year..







Boomer kept on his leash...



Very pretty...


On the way back we stopped at the Bungy Zone which was closed but the gate was open so we were able to get in and walk around...










Very expensive to jump...





BUT...you can get a discount if you do this...






We then went on the railway tracks and got this great view!!!









I like this, except I do not agree with the word hate, should be dislike!!!






Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...