Sunday, June 14, 2020

Sunday 14th June 2020....Day 117!!

It is 13 weeks today that I arrived in Nanaimo and I have been fortunate and happy and very blessed to be staying with such amazing folks, Heather and Kirby!!!


The weather is a real mixed bag...it goes from sunshine to cloudy then rain and back to sunshine....


I was going to take Boomer on a small ferry ride across to a Provincial park that is almost by the harbour but with this weather decided to leave that for a nice sunny day.....


Instead we went here...





I have not been here before and it is a beautiful forest setting only ten minutes from down town!!





Boomer had to be on leash but he got a good workout...





I think that is a strawberry!!







The trails are very well marked and eventually lead to the lake....







With a trail all the way around which we took....





Lunch time.....















We were gone almost three hours and the rain started again on the drive home!!


Tomorrow I am going back to the tennis courts and hope I have rested my leg long enough!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...