Saturday, June 27, 2020

Saturday 27th June 2020..Day 130!!!!!!

Heather and Kirby’s middle son Alex came home for two

weeks, he lives in his newly purchased condo in Vancouver......he brought his kitty Moon with him and we soon became friends last night...but now Boomer has to stay upstairs!!








Watched a live soccer game this morning from England .....I think I shall stop writing this every day..just assume that each morning I do watch a game!!


I then went down to Duncan, a nice town about one hour drive south.....I stopped in at the Nissan dealership and had my eye on this exact car.....I like the inside and it has the fancy things I want, a real good price and it is new...







Did not take it for a drive but will in a couple of weeks I will....I really want to wait a bit longer before I purchase one but this has gone to the top of my list!!


Boomer and I then had a short visit with my friend Sara, good to see her again and then we went down to the Cowichan River....


he loved being off leash and it is a very pretty area....Shelagh and Peter a great place for a picnic!!!

























Kirby BBQ some great hamburgers tonight and now going to watch my show...


I like this...





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Marie Canyon is a beautiful spot. We picnic there often. At the end of October the salmon jump all over the place... Good car choice, Nissan makes good cars.

mexicokid said...

Glad you go there it is gorgeous..and thanks for the car info..cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...