Friday, June 12, 2020

Friday 12 th June 2020......Day 115!!!

Today  was going to be my first haircut in nearly four months...do you think I need one??


Well I went to a barber that had been recommended not only for his hair cutting skills but he was a nice guy who did deeds for children from lower income families..

I walked into his shop this afternoon but was told it was by appointment only...so I shall be going back on Tuesday afternoon...

This is how my hair used to look..


Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!!






2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Kind of a Richard Branson look! Handsome!

mexicokid said...

Thanks I will settle for his money🌈🌈

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...