Wednesday, July 07, 2021

Wednesday 7th July 2021...busy again!!

My days seem to be filled which I plan for and do enjoy but I also know how to have down time too


But the next few days will be busy organizing the pancake breakfast and fun activities for kids in the campo on Sunday.


I was invited to fill in at tennis this morning and I am always happy to pick up and extra game and had fun.....


Came home and watched some exciting tennis from Wimbledon but sad to see my hero eliminated!!




 then went out for the poker afternoon...the winning ways continue this time I won 100 pesos.


As luck would have it got home in time to watch the overtime between England and Denmark for the European soccer semi finals and England managed to eke out a win.





My day had not finished as at 5.30pm I went out to centro and met with Marta my long standing friend and English student and we talked for over an hour....


finally home and now watching the hockey finals with Montreal and Tampa Bay!!





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...