Sunday, July 18, 2021

Sunday 18th July 2021...Frida

The story on Frida is that her Mum Judy, is away in the USA till the end of this month and her daughter Kara is here staying and taking care of Frida....
I received a call from Kara this morning telling me she was at the hospital as she had tripped over Frida, fell and broken her ankle in two places!!!


A neighbour who happens to live two doors away from me volunteered to look after Frida so I went there this afternoon to take Frida for a walk and the lady asked me if I would be so kind as to take her dog George along as he and Frida are best friends..so I did...George was well behaved and they had fun...
here they are at my casita having a drink...


When I took them home I told the lady I would walk both dogs each day till Judy returned.....

That plan got changed tonight when Judy emailed me and told me it is too much to expect the neighbour to look after Frida so tomorrow Frida goes back to the doggie ranch in the country till Judy comes home, she loves it out there but I will miss our time together!!


Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are doing God's work! Bless your heart!

Wondering how is the Covid19 virus situation in SMA at this time?

Isaiah Staav
staav@me.com

mexicokid said...

I love doing these little projects....Covid is getting worse as most places but I have had both shots but still mask and take precautions..take care Isaiah

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...