Saturday, July 03, 2021

Saturday 3 rd July 2021...a different day!!

Saturday morning tennis was great I do love when I can start my days on the tennis courts..


Afterwards I walked around my neighbourhood and I like that I can buy just a few mushrooms and carrots in one little store..a few doors down I get my strawberries and finish up at the hole in the wall bakery...all within a five minute walk of my house.


Enjoyed watching England advance to the semi finals in the European soccer cup finals..





None of the local theatre groups have opened up yet but this afternoon one small group were doing this play.....





The Venue was at one of the actor’s home in the patio garden and I invited my friend Jayne to come along and we both enjoyed the play and the setting and fortunately the rain stayed away although it is raining as I write this.


Tonight is going to be a quiet one getting some plans made for the big pancake breakfast and party day for the kids at the village a week tomorrow, where we deliver food hampers.


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...