Monday, July 12, 2021

Monday 12 th July 2021..mini road trip!!

I have decided that because my lovely friend Lilly comes to clean my casita on Monday mornings to

have this day as my day of exploring!


So I packed up a lunch and was on the road by 9.30am with a goal of looking for this place...





It was about a ninety mi drive and I have to admit I was stumped this was as close as I could come to where I thought it was...



After I took this photo I looked at Blaze and saw that the glass on the right bottom indicator side was broken.....I stopped when I got home and I have my mechanic ordering a part and getting it installed on Wednesday!


No mind I enjoyed the drive and on the way back found a nice path along the side of the river to walk.

















Before the rain started I decided to see if I could trim this hedge.....





I had a long ladder and clippers and I went part way up the ladder but wisely decided that I was not comfortable up there so came down and now will revert to plan B when I form one!


So now all the hockey, soccer and tennis games have finished, the pancake breakfast finished so I might have some free time but knowing me I shall get busy soon doing something!!


Frida is now home and I get to see her maƱana!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...