Tuesday, July 06, 2021

Tuesday 6th July 2021...counting those blessings...

One of those days when I woke up just being so thankful for everything in my life.......


I am so blessed with an amazing family and I spoke to Janet and Malc yesterday from the comfort of my casita....happy to know they are both doing well and safe and healthy, their kids and grandson all doing well.


Fortunate to be able to get around pretty well on the tennis courts for two hours this morning and to have fun and a few good shots thrown in.


Then to be able to come home and a live soccer game from England...


Followed by meeting my young student Vane for an hour...she is only twenty years of age but very mature and dedicated to her family and getting her degree and learning English..it is such a pleasure to be able to help her a little and learn more about her and her family and her culture.


Then happy to finish the day off by going to the restaurant almost next door and to meet up with four of my great friends that I have know from my RV ing days all those years ago....we had a great dinner and conversations!!


Yes I am blessed for sure!!





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...