Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Tuesday 20 th July 2021...not bad for an old man!!!!

Beautiful sunny day and perfect for two hours on the courts..

Always like being out there......

Came home had some lunch and then went here

This is a real gem just a few km out of centro...hiked around the canyon..




Beautiful falls..





hard to believe in non Covid times they have concerts in this canyon!!!














Great view of Centro



I enjoyed this hike...
Back home and another little snack and because Frida is away for two weeks

I went and picked up Gracie’s dogs and took them into the canyon by my old casita..



They are great dogs and very well behaved...






Finished off my day with country fried chicken a Tuesday Tradition!!

Like I said not bad for an old man!!!

Stay safe and healthy!!
Yashi Kochi!!

















































No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...