Thursday, July 29, 2021

Thursday 29 th July 2021...amazing start to the day!!

I was still in bed at 7.45am when I heard the swoosh from a hot air balloon and took my camera to my roof top!!








This morning was one of the best mixed doubles games I have been involved in....


Naomi and my partner Diane were truly formidable..it was three great sets...fabulous way to start the day.....


Andrea came over for a little while and started painting the mural...








I then had some chores to do around town and some shopping before coming home and relaxing the rest of the day....


I do like this...





And two photos taken in Nanaimo from one year ago...that adorable dog Boomer...





Two front lawn ornaments!!!





I am enjoying watching the Olympics!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!,

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...