Sunday, July 04, 2021

Sunday 4th July 2021...fun day!!

To all my amazing and special American friends...





This was the cloudy view from my roof this morning...












Sunday morning so I decided to go and play Pickle ball for a couple of hours.....


It was fun and I do get a good work out....came home did some laundry and then relaxed and did some work planning for the pancake breakfast next Sunday....


Nice and sunny so spent some time in my lounger on the roof.....


Today is Blaze’s 1 st Birthday!!!





This late afternoon I was invited to a 4 th July and auction party by Lynn my food hampers buddy....it was at a lovely home in centro , outdoors and the food and live auction was fun.


Can you believe a day without any Tennis, soccer or hockey.....what will I do?????


Stay safe and healthy!!





Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...