Sunday, July 25, 2021

(Temporary Backup) Sunday 25 th July 2021...a mini road trip!

Sunday so doing what my Grandma and Granddad Pearson did...went for a drive in the country!!


I was hoping to find this waterfall..





Which is I have been told close to San Diego de la Union....





After asking a few people I was finally directed to here....





A huge nature reserve with pleasant views and a huge Pressa and dam...









I followed the trail until I met these guys who refused to get off the road...





the large dam wall...





I had gone about two miles when I came to the small river crossing....


There was no way I was taking Blaze through this especially after seeing this...


So I parked and continued on foot......


A really nice walk and I eventually came to a camping area where a few locals were having a cook out....there was a small river but that was all..


I enjoyed the trip and feel that I was close to the falls but obviously not in the right part of the park....


Tonight watching Olympic Games....


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...