Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Tuesday 13 th July 2021...Tennis yah!!!

Even though it rained quite a bit last night the courts were open and we had fun being back on the courts and enjoyed two hours of fun.....

You can the see the skies when I got home from my roof top...



Connected again with Frida I so enjoy walking her...it was a bit wet but it did not bother us...



Got my exercise today..

This surprised me the size of Mexico!!


Tonight went with Jayne, Teri  and Mike for country fried chicken at my favourite restaurant three doors away...good food and company....

Now ready to tea and my show!!!

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!














No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...