Sunday, July 11, 2021

Sunday 11 th July 2021...party time!

You know it has rained most days for the last two weeks and it rained most of the night so imagine my delight and surprise to wake up to sunny skies...

This was the big day for the kids in the village Morelos.....with many amazing volunteers off we went to the village and the kids were treated to Bananas and yogurt, Pancakes and sausages, face painting, horse back rides, art classes, bouncy house,  soccer and finally piƱatas....

As I was thanking the volunteers as they left I told them four hours of total fun with nearly 40 kids...not one scream, fight, cry, push....they were totally thankful and happy.

Could not have done this with out many kind donations and my team..bless you all!!

Enjoy the photos...

















Do you think he managed a quick pancake????


Stay  safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!

































2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Absolutely brilliant!

mexicokid said...

It truly was thanks les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...