Friday, July 09, 2021

Friday 9 th July 2021....the sports blitz is winding down!!!

I had breakfast at Wimbledon this morning..I thoroughly enjoyed watching both men’s singles semi finals today especially as one involved a Canadian kid.....he gave it his all but I maintain as in many games I watch they loose the games not because of their tennis skills but because of their mind set and head games......anyway it was a great way to pass the morning and some of the afternoon!!


I want to do as much shopping as I can in my hood for the supplies for the big event 🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞on Sunday and I was able to buy all the paper products and some other items but for the rest I went to Celaya the next big town over and went to the large Walmart store and picked up the rest...just need to get a couple more things tomorrow...it should be a great event just hoping the weather cooperates...as I write it is raining really hard so I doubt I shall be playing in the morning😩😩😩😩🎾

Found another good detective series on Brit Box that I am enjoying..

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!


No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...