Monday, July 19, 2021

Monday 19 th July 2021...my waterfall hike!!

I took a couple of friends, Jayne and Kate, to my favourite waterfall hike this morning....

The hike up to the cross is always invigorating..

But always worth it..

This pool is at the bottom of the canyon...


On the way to the bridge we met this charming lady out picking berries..


Soon we were at the bridge..

And the view of the first waterfall...


Then I to the slot canyon for lunch..



The second watefall


Some tour group members from a local company on the bridge...

I always enjoy this hike!!

I like this..

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!






























No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...