Saturday, July 17, 2021

Saturday 17th July 2021...delivery day!!

Today Lynn, Joanne, Reyes and I went out
to deliver seven food packages to some very desperate people living in and around San Miguel.
They are always so thankful to receive these packages and are very generous in their thanks....

























Sadly the donation of money is on the brink of drying up but the dire need for the basics is not so if you would like to make a donation of cash or any items of clothing or anything that is not being used in your home I would be happy to come and collect..please email me at mexicokid77@yahoo.com
If you do not live locally again please contact me and I will give you the Pay pal account details.
Many thanks to all the amazing people who have in the past donated to this worthy cause..

Later on I took Frida down town, she is adorable..



Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!




No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...