Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Wednesday 28th August 2019....not a busy day!!!

With such a busy day yesterday today was at a much slower pace....had a nice breakfast out on my side patio and then went and did a few chores in town before coming home and getting my place cleaned up as Anita comes every Wednesday afternoon to clean.


I went to poker it is good it is only a couple of minutes away on the scooter..it was nice to see my buddies again and even nicer to come away with 150 pesos win.





Tonight is a home night watching live tennis from New York..as I mentioned before hard to imagine a year flew by since I was there sitting in the stands!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...