Thursday, August 08, 2019

Thursday 8th August 2019..here we go again!!!

I am beginning to sound like a broken record but it is what I do!!!!


On the courts 

,







by 8.30 am..





and played for almost three hours


Really enjoyed it all!!


I did some shopping before coming home and taking Boomer for a walk and then he and I relaxed and watched live tennis from Montreal!!





This evening it was poker night...good to see my friends even better to take more of their money...EXCEPT I lost tonight...19 dollars but still up from my winnings the week before!!


Still lovely sunny days and the evenings just so nice!!


So an old friend this afternoon we were a couple for six years and spent over 1200 nights together.....she still looks beautiful and I miss her!!




RAMONA!!!!





Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...