Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Wednesday 21st August 2019.....as we say in England...”Cor blimey it is hot”

This post could be a full length report on how hot it is here in Tucson..this afternoon 110 degrees.


In my younger years I was a sun worshipper especially those years I lived In Bermuda with their heat and humidity but this is unbearable as soon as you come out of your air conditioned whatever the heat just takes your breath away...the best place is the pool which is where I went this afternoon...this morning I was around town doing some shopping!


The Catalan mountains surround the city and from Linda’s pool and patio they are spectacular!!
















I am amazed that anything grows and blooms here but Mother Nature knows how to do it!!





Had a great long swim and then  at 5 pm I took Linda and Melissa and her children to IHOP for dinner unfortunately Muri and Teri are both sick and could not come....


The boys really enjoyed their meals, we all did!!





Great photo!!!



Tonight Linda and I watched a movie and an early bed time for me.


So tomorrow I leave Tucson and I am on the road again so stay tuned!!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Glad you had a good trip.
Thanks for all the photo's.
Nameste'

mexicokid said...

You’re welcome kiddo

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...