Saturday, August 10, 2019

Saturday 10th August 2019...mini road trip day one!!!!

I was up early this morning and had tea and went back to bed and messed about on the iPad before I went off to pickle ball at 8.15am....I know Saturday is a busy day but I was there before the crowds and played six good games .....home in time to watch this emerging young Canadian tennis star get into the finals of the Rogers Cup in Toronto!!!







I also want you to know that Boomer not only likes watching tennis he loves to watch soccer too!!





Then it was time to pack up and get on the road for my mini road trip to Sooke!!





I have stayed in the Airbnb before so I knew the directions..as you can see most of the drive was not pleasant and it rained until I virtually arrived in Sooke!!!





It is a little hobby farm and really set out well.









No Boomer but I do have these friends...









I had bought some fresh and new potatoes and carrots and with some chicken pot pie I had a lovely supper...


A long hot shower and then watched two episodes of West Wing...hopefully tomorrow will be nice weather to explore this area...


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...