Thursday, August 22, 2019

Thursday 22 Nd August 2019.......almost there!!

Well here I am saying goodby to Linda again...this trip was short but very enjoyable like old friends always easy to be around......I will not mention the heat but the drive today to Columbus, New Mexico, a border town, was quite an event....but now completed and I am in a lovely motel room where I have stayed before, great hosts, full kitchen, definitely 10 stars!!


Before I arrived I drove the two miles to the border parked Little Bluey and walked across to the Mexican border office....it only took 25 minutes to obtain my 180 day tourist visa and the TIP form for the car.....great service!!


So when I cross the border maƱana just have to drive through!!!!


Going to jump in the shower, make some tea and watch my show.....oh by the way it is warm here but not....oppressive mid eighties!!!


Hope you all had a great day!!

Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...