Friday, August 30, 2019

Friday 30th August 2019...group hike!!!

You have heard me talk before about the Civil list here in SMA..it is an open forum for residents and non residents to ask questions, offer advice that sort of thing...like any public forum it gets abused..you know someone posts I like the ABC restaurant and then someone else posts they had a bad meal there..and so on...


I use it quite often and always get great results.....after my wonderful waterfall hike on Tuesday I decided to post an open invitation to anyone wanting to join me on the hike again this morning....I just wanted to share the beauty and so close to town...I have done this before and had met some nice people.


So I was very happily surprised that 15 people and one dog showed up this morning at the meeting place.


After a quick introduction away we went.......I have to say it was a great success everyone was thrilled with the scenery and the adventure so close to the big supermarket in town..we were gone for 4 hours!!


Here are some shared photos of the group and the hike

















 there was not the huge flow of water as I experienced on Tuesday but still very very nice!!


September is a huge celebrity month and every little store selling Mexican flags and stickers so I bought one...


What do you think??







The plants look healthy!!


Tennis on the TV  again for me tonight!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

gumo said...

You are a wonderful inspiration in so many ways! Thank you for posting every evening.

mexicokid said...

Very kind thanks...I just have been doing this for so many years and it gives me great enjoyment and satisfaction..best wishes les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...