Sunday, August 04, 2019

Sunday 4 th August 2019......my Mum!!!

Today this amazing beautiful woman would have been 101!!!!




Malcolm and I were lucky to have such fabulous parents???MISS you MUM!!!

Bermuda 1972!!!





I meant to post this photo yesterday of Sara, Shelagh and Peter at the restaurant last night!!





Also I like this British humour!!!!








Went for a great hike this morning to Genoa Bay...about 45 minutes uphill but the view well worth it!!











Tonight I went to pickle ball but this time it was at an indoor gym with a different group..still very friendly and I enjoyed my time there!!





A long weekend in Canada so everybody gets a day off tomorrow!!


Yashi Kochi!!

3 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Good food and great company! The hike up mount Tsuhalem is a good one, spectacular views...

Peter and Shelagh said...

I think it was a hike up Stoney Hill. Nice hike. Dinner was fun. Cheers. Shelagh

mexicokid said...

Yes was Stony hill..cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...