Monday, August 12, 2019

Monday 12th August 2019....ocean time!!!!

The sun came back!!!

Perfect timing for my mini road to trip to who knows where..actually heading along the coast to Port Renfrew!!





The red line in the ocean is the USA border!!


Great day for driving and my first stop was at one of the many bays and beaches....







I am pretty happy with the shots the new camera is putting out...the zoom is not brilliant but OK...



Then down a small side road...





To the lighthouse!!!!










Next stop was Sandcut bay at the Jordan River...these was a very lovely peaceful beach with the Olympic mountains off in the distant....











The trail to Mystic beach was next...through old growth





A suspension bridge and finally down to the beach..







This was a popular beach with many people...







At one end is a small waterfall cascading over the rocks onto the beach I bet in rainy season this is a sight to see!!










My final stop was here..





A more rugged pebbly beach but with lovely evening views!!









After a great day I was home by 6.30pm....had a light dinner and a long shower and now ready to relax with tea and my show..


Heather sent me this with the caption....”where is my buddy les??”





I go back home to Nanaimo in the morning and resume my pickle ball life!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

We sure live in a pretty place eh? Are you continuing to Renfrew and finishing the circle drive via Lake Cowichan? Great pictures! Your Captcha thingy is driving me nuts!

mexicokid said...

No I came back the same way this morning ..have you seen the waterfall in Goldstream....don’t know what you mean about Captcha thingy?? Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...