Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Wednesday 14 th August 2019.....Last poker game!!

Up early this morning and instead of these kinds of sights that I see from my casita in SMA..





This was my bedroom window view this morning....







There is a naval base close by and they often do manoeuvres in the waters  by the house...


I was on the pickle ball courts by 8.15am and stayed and played for two hours..as always a great time..


Took the afternoon off to relax and then met the poker guys at a local pub....

On my way there...



This is where on New Year’s Day they have The polar bear swim....I did it one year and boy was that water cold!!








for dinner and afterwards off to Gary’s house for four hours of fun poker..this time I did manage to come out ahead..not going to mention how much I won but it was not a significant amount..Ok Ok ..it was ONE dollar!!!!!!


On the drive home it was an amazing moon and sunset..this camera could not really catch the beauty of this planet we are fortunate to live on!!!














Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...