Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Tuesday 20th August 2019...Back in the good old US of A!!!!

When I last wrote I was awaiting the flight to Dallas at Vancouver airport ..the  flight was just over three hours and I was not tired so I watched a movie with Nicole Kidman who I did not recognize and the flight went  by quickly.


I had a three hour lay over in Dallas but this airport is incredibly huge...I had to claim my suitcase and then re check it.....get on a train to go to my terminal and the flight left on time at 8.30 am...with the time difference in Tucson I virtually arrived at the same time I left.....


Some shots on the approach to Tucson..







I have no idea what these crop circles are!!





Linda and her son Randy and his wife Melissa were there to greet me, thank you so much....and they drove me to where Little Bluey was resting and Teri, Linda’s daughter was so kind to wash her!!!!!

I then I drove to Linda’s gorgeous place where I am staying two nights.


We just chatted and relaxed until I went for a soothing dip..



The temperature this afternoon peaked at 110 degrees!!!

A quiet night and an early night for me!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...