Monday, December 31, 2007

 
 
 
 
Well my last post of 2007, boy did this year fly by..

Had a fairly lazy day, did some chores with Ramona this morning, then went for a run then spent the afternoon on the beach, looks pretty nice doesn't it?

Going with my friends Norma and Croft, from the RV park, to a very small private party tonight so looking forward to that.

Thank you for reading my blog this year and all the wonderful comments about it. I really enjoy the time I spend doing it and thank you for all the e mails.

I wish you all the very best for 2008 and may all your dreams come true.

PURA VIDA

FELIZE ANO NUEVO
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...