Tuesday, December 18, 2007

 

 

 

 



Tonight Linda and Guy were invited to celebrate a friend's birthday and I was delighted to be invited as well. As you can see the home is magnificent and huge, don't you just love the ceilings, remarkable how the bricks stay up. Before supper we watched the setting sun, pretty neat. The meal was right down my alley steak, mashed potatoes, corn and gravy. The birthday boy, Dave, is the owner of a meat packing plant in Phoenix so it goes without saying that the steaks were wonderful. I was so surprised when we were leaving as Dave handed me a shopping bag with huge portions of left over potatoes, corn and 4 fabulous steaks. Already have them portioned off and in my freezer for days down the road.

So another great day and as I type I am listening to the Canucks hockey on the computer...blessings to all
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...