Thursday, December 27, 2007

I obviously made a mistake and double posted and now I cannot find the post that I wrote last night and so I am all mixed up!!!!
Well I am in Mazatlan a day early and came to the park where I have a reservation and my spot was open so I am all set up here for a week. I will write more later about today.
For the photos that I have just posted it is a military check point, the Pemex station where I stopped for a couple hours yesterday afternoon and the soccer field was right behind so I watched the game and of course who is getting pork chops for dinner tomorrow?
So this was mixed up I promise to do better tonight, take care...

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...