Thursday, December 13, 2007


I received this photograph today from Stella, she went to a Tiger Woods golf tournament and passed this house up on top of the hill and took a photo for me, why you may ask? Well even in adulthood I have a hero and of course he is a sports hero, I first saw him when I moved to Edmonton over 27 years ago. I was taken to an Edmonton Oiler hockey game and fell in love with the sport and this young phenom of a kid. He was the most gifted athlete I have ever had the pleasure to watch and all through his sporting career and private life he has remained a true icon and ambassador. I had the privilege to meet him at a charity dinner years ago and I even have a tattoo with his jersey number 99 (private sessions of 25 dollars each to see my tattoo are now being offered!!!)

If anyone reading this does not know who I am talking about we need to have a serious discussion.....

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...