Friday, December 14, 2007

 

 

 

 



The two photos are of the Posada La Rocha, a small family run hotel where I stayed my first two trips to the town. The owners are the grand kids of the original owner and the history of this building is quite interesting. It is reputed to have been a brothel and gambling house frequented by Al Capone. You can see the narrow corridor with rooms going off to both sides were the "ladies" rooms. If only the walls could talk imagine the stories they could relate. Hydro workers would be amazed are the stack of high live wires and a section of the Malecon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...