Friday, December 14, 2007

 

 

 

It is obvious by the flood of requests for private viewings of my tattoo that I underpriced myself, but I shall stick with the original offer. Due to the high demand ( well one offer only )I have had to cease offering this service.

Well another great day starting off with me not waking up till 8.30am and it was the sun shining through that woke me up. Had a lazy morning of French toast and tea then biked upto the restaurant, checked in with Linda and Guy and then went around taking the photos. Came across these kids having band and drum practice for just a few kids the sounds carried a long way. I was in the RV park and heard them so set off on the bike to find them and they were at least over a mile away. The next building down the universal game of soccer taking place, those kids were having so much fun.

You may notice that Ramona looks particulary fine and shiny in this photograph that is because she had been so good getting me here I treated her to a day at the spa!! She had a wash and wax, a young man comes around in the park and does the motor homes. It cost me 30 dollars for the job, well worth it and it must have worked because you can see Ramona has a new friend, a travelling companion gift for me from Eric, thank you very much.

Guy picked me up at 6pm tonight and took me to the restaurant for supper I was expecting fish and chips so imagine my delight when the waiter brought out a plate of Bangers and Mash, corn and gravy, only in Mexico.

Linda and I then went to a local store and bought some kids toys for a school close by, she is doing this on her own as she heard these kids would be without toys over Christmas, bless her!!

Now it is time for a cup of tea then I am going to watch a movie. Another great day sunny all day long but a little cool when the sun goes down, I have to put a sweater on. Wish you all a great. safe and happy weekend..
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...