Friday, December 14, 2007

 

 

 

 

The pictures of the statutes are taken on the Malecon this is all new since my last visit and they have really smartened up the area. The translation for Puerto Penasco is Rocky Point, is it obvious with all the rocks on the water's edge.

I just love the photo of the church bell and the little guy isn't he priceless all it took was to ask permission from his Mama and a candy and the great pose and the smile is for real.

The store has been there for years how they keep track of inventory is beyond me. the little hole in the wall bakery where i get my bread and muffins and cookies from, see the big pots on the ledge above the store?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...