Sunday, December 30, 2007

Hull City AFC
Hull City Association Football Club are an English football team based at the KC Stadium (Kingston Communications Stadium) in Kingston upon Hull. They play in black and amber stripes, hence their nickname: "The Tigers".
I tried to get a photo of the Tigers logo but unable.

Another lovely morning warm, sunny as I sit here in Ramona eating a huge serving of humble pie!!! I have been informed by my neph, Andy, that in my Christmas post I neglected to mention that I spoke to my Bro", sis and Andy on the new Skype system he had got them for Christmas. I truly thought I had put this in my message but obviously I did not and for this I do apologise. Christmas morning for me was complete when the Skype message bleeped on my computer about 9.30am in the morning and there were part of my family and we were able to talk for a while and it was so clear and it really made my day.
Andy I really am sorry about this and hopefully the above mention of your beloved Tigers will go way to appease you!
On a very personal note I am so proud of my family, Janet and Malc have 3 amazing kids and one little phenom, their grandchild Tom. Sam, Mark and Andy have all proved themselves to be outstanding individuals and I love them all. Claire, Mark and Tom are a delight to everyone. Sam and Darren, even though Darren is a rugby man,have made a special bond for themselves and have a great life. Andy as you know spent some time with me in Canada last year and the turn around in his life these past 15 months has been 900 degrees!!!!!! Welcome Sally(Andy's beau) to the Pearson clan....

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...