Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Today was another sunny and warm day but showers are in the forecast for the weekend. Spent a lazy morning looking at maps and planning some routes and in the afternoon Stella and I took a ride out into the hill country the plan was to visit a little Danish town called Solvang but we ran out of time as there was an office party this evening, so I will take a drive out there tomorrow and see the sights. Didn't realize how serious the floods were in the Seattle area and the Interstate is flooded so badly good job I came down before this all started. The waves here have subsided again so the surfers are not happy, wish you all a great day tomorrow...

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...