Friday, December 28, 2007

Come on admit it? I got you going with the tree and Ramona right??

The parking space is really tight with this crazy shaped tree. With the help of my neighbour managed to park Ramona so I could open the door and the slide but it is tight.
The birds in the trees are taken 50 feet behind where I am parked and the beach is about 200 yards away.

Today Croft and I had breakfast together then with Norma we drove into town in their car and met Lee who is a new friend we met on a RV Forum who lives in Mazatlan and loves to have travellers stop by and visit with her when they pass through her town. Lee took us to a great little Mexican fish restaurant and the food was lovely and the place was packed with locals. Lee then invited us to see her casa and the yellow house is hers and that is Lee on the couch.
We had a great visit and hopefully we shall all get together on Sunday and go to a small mining town about 1 hour away that is supposed to be very interesting.
It was a pretty sunset tonight and I do have to confess that everyone, locals and tourists alike, are complaining about the weather here it is cool in the mornings and when the sun goes down cold too. Of course there is a degree of cold but I have to wear a sweater, imagine that!!
I plan a long bus/walking day tomorrow, I want to visit the downtown and also go up to the lighthouse.
Don’t know where the time goes it is nearly 9.30pm already time for that tea and cookies and a pre recorded MASH movie, Pura Vida

1 comment:

VW said...

.....ok, you had me going...........LOL!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...