Wednesday, March 03, 2021

Wednesday 3 rd March 2021.... more steps!!

Another fabulous morning and I was invited out by friends to their property in the country and do a hike with them.....


t was a great time with incredible views...











Slot canyon...






And I must came back here in rainy season as I am standing at the bottom of a waterfall ...




One of the gate and wall to nowhere..


Very faded petroglyphs 










It was a great morning...


I then stopped and did something I never do but the restaurant patio was empty and I just needed comfort food....





My next stop was to get Frida and take her for a long walk....


As always she is wonderful company...






You can see it was another big Fit bit day





So tonight is tea and one cookie and a soccer game from England!


these are cute..








Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...