Sunday, March 28, 2021

Sunday 28 th March 2021...moving stuff day

I was invited out to play Pickle Ball again this morning


I really enjoyed my two hours...I think I get a better work out than at tennis and the people are very kind and interesting...I still prefer tennis but I do enjoy my time on the small court.

This afternoon I received the keys for my new casita and I loaded up a car I had borrowed and took nearly all my stuff over......I cannot put anything out or away yet as my lovely cleaning lady, Lilly, is coming over in the morning to get everything ship shape.....then when she leaves Jen is coming over in her SUV to help move my plants and lounger and then Gregg is coming over to hang some pictures and do a couple of handy man chores that everyone’s knows I am not good at......

I am going to enjoy living in this new neighbourhood everything is much closer for me...my favourite restaurant where I get my chicken fried steak is three doors away....the lady who cuts my hair and the guy that takes care of my scooter repairs is on the same street...Frida lives maybe a four minute walk away and I could walk to the tennis courts in five minutes!

I hope you all had a great weekend!,

stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!


No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...