Monday, March 08, 2021

Monday 8th March 2021.....a busy boy!!

Best wishes to all the amazing women out there!!!!!!!










I just read the weather forecast for this week

and I can hardly believe they are expecting temperatures to 

almost hit 100 degrees🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞


I was asked if I could sub in for a tennis game this morning and of course I was happy to do this and played with three very gifted women players...had a lot of fun and it was hot!!!


Just had time to get home and changed and then joined another couple for an hour of tennis at a different location.......I had not met this couple before and it is always good to meet new people and I may be able to find some partners for them in the future.

this is not me but it is how I felt!!





Still on the move afterwards I went to pick up Frida...she is really amazing..she greets me the same way every time..tail wagging and want to put her paws very gently on my chest.......we went off into town as I had three donations to pick up....the donations just keep coming in ..this project as far exceeded our expectations..it is so wonderful!!








Finally home and had some soup, and a great shower and now ready to hit that recliner and not move!!!


You can see it was a busy day!!





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Kevin Read said...

I'm impressed and surprised that your knee has recovered so quickly!

mexicokid said...

A combination of a skilled doctor, great re hab,, a positive attitude and I think a good life style and of course blessings and luck...cheers Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...