Saturday, March 20, 2021

Saturday 20 th March 2021....I have been

Keeping a little secret from you all....


I have written many times how much I like my casita and I do but I have been re evaluating my life and when Covid ends and it is safe to travel I do want to do some extended trips but still keep my casita.


I currently pay 550 dollars and in three months the rent will go up to 575 dollars.....  I also pay 35 dollars to keep my scooter in a locked yard and when I do get my car here it will have to sit on the street.


I went to look at three apartments that were much cheaper but they were terrible and then I found this place.....






































It is brand new with all new appliances and comes with everything including cable, washer and dryer and no extra bills to pay.


The casita is upstairs in the court yard of a huge house where the owners a lovely Mexican family live......


I have my own roof top with distant views of the mountains.......the location is very good I could walk to tennis, my favourite restaurant is four doors away and the lady who cuts my hair six doors away.


One of the kickers for me is that I have my own private covered garage that will house both my car and scooter.


It took me just a few minutes to decide that this would be a good move for me...so I applied and was accepted and move in at the end of the month.


I know I shall be happy and content here........did I forget anything???


Oh yes the price......


My monthly payment for everything, no extras is 425 dollars!!!


It just makes sense to me.....


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

6 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Wow! That looks like a beautiful spot!

Peter and Shelagh said...

Wow what a great deal. Congrats.

mexicokid said...

Thanks to both of you.this is going to be a great place to live..stay safe les

Gail and Larry said...

Wow!!!! That is so awesome Les!!! We're sure you'll be more than happy with your new casita!Good luck with your move and love to you from us!!❤❤❤

mexicokid said...

Thanks you both take care les

Unknown said...

Looks great 👍❤

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...