Saturday, March 06, 2021

Saturday 6th March 2021.... an active day!!

Back on the tennis courts this morning and as always a great two hours of fun in the sun.....

I had time to come home and have a little lunch before Jim and Vic picked me up they wanted to do the hike I did last week.....

Of course I didn’t mind and it was just as  lovely this time..



Jim was taking in the view..

Vic was busy sending up his drone and I have to have drone shots to show you tomorrow..



We were not sure if this was a church or a home...


Now the animals were resting here..


The young man and his herd...







it was a nice afternoon......

Still I wasn’t finished took Frida on a little walk....

Now a shower, dinner and a soccer game....

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!




















No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...