Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Tuesday 30th March 2021....a new beginning!!

Had a first good sleep and there is plenty of light

I already know I am going to be very happy and content here.


I decided to walk to tennis this morning and it took me six minutes!!


Another good session on the courts!!


Spent a couple of hours sorting things out and decorating a little and I think the almost finished product looks great!

















































The recliner that I had gifted to me six months ago found a new home today..





Lynn found a young man who has some medical issues and Reyes and I delivered the chair to him.


Juan is 17 years old and has been crippled since birth and I can only tell you how moving and blessed it was to see his Mum as Juan first sat in the chair......I am so glad he will be comfortable 🙏🙏🙏


My usual Tuesday evening dinner of Country fried chicken takes on a new meaning now because the restaurant is three doors away....boy it tasted good and I only had half so another meal another day!!


Time to watch live tennis from Miami...


I do like these...








Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Peter and Shelagh said...

Looks great.

mexicokid said...

Thanks love it here already

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...